Soft and pillowy pancakes slathered with Nutella and layered on skewers with fresh strawberries and banana.
Nutella Mini Pancake Kabobs
- 1 small bottle Bisquick™ Shake 'n Pour™ pancake mix
- 1 small jar Nutella®
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, washed, stems removed, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 large firm bananas, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 4 wooden skewers broken in half to make 8 small kabobs
- Prepare the pancake batter according to package directions and pour small dabs of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle for 1 -1/2 inch diameter pancakes (about 3/4 tablespoon of batter per mini pancake).
- Cook the mini pancakes for about a minute on each side or until lightly browned.
- Spread some Nutella on each of the pancake bites and layer the ingredients onto the kabob sticks. Serve immediately and enjoy!